Bullers Wood Multi Academy Trust has a number of Trust policies which apply to all those within our Trust. These can be found below:
- Anti Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy 2022
- Biometrics Policy 2022
- Data Protection Policy December 2022
- Freedom of Information Policy 2022
- Health and Safety Policy 2023 2024
- Menopause Policy 2022
- Premises Management Policy 2023 2024
- PSED Statement November 2021
- Risk Assessment Policy 2023 2024
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy MAT 2022
- BWSfB Admission Policy for 2023
- BWSfB Admission Policy for 2024 2025
- BWSfB Request for Admission Outside Normal Age Group Form
- BWSfG Admission Policy for 2023
- BWSfG Admission Policy for 2024 2025
- BWSfG Request for Admission Outside Normal Age Group Form
- BWSfG Sixth Form Application External Candidates Only
Our Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for overseeing data protection within the School so if you do have any questions in this regard, please do contact them on the information below:
Data Protection Officer: Judicium Consulting Limited
Address: 72 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AE
Telephone: 0203 326 9174
Lead Contact: Craig Stilwell
Under data protection law, individuals have a right to be informed about how the school uses any personal data that we hold about them. We comply with this right by providing ‘privacy notices’ (sometimes called ‘fair processing notices’) to individuals where we are processing their personal data.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s device. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a user and a website, and can be accessed either by the website or the user’s device. Cookies are created to improve your experience of a website – for example, they are needed for online shopping cart systems or for remembering you are logged into a site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and in turn improve our website by tailoring it to our customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data contains no personal identifiable information.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.